Brittan Johnson - Associate
Brittan D. Johnson is an associate attorney in the real estate and corporate transactions practices of Roberts Markel Weinberg Butler Hailey PC.
Mr. Johnson advises individuals and businesses on a wide variety of real estate matters including acquisition, entitlements, development, capitalization, leasing, disposition and related litigation. Mr. Johnson’s experience includes representing clients in the residential, commercial, mixed-use, student housing, entertainment and hospitality sectors.
In addition, Mr. Johnson also practices with the Firm’s corporate transactions practice advising both non-profit and for-profit clients on corporate matters including formation, corporate governance, capitalization, financing, acquisitions, restructuring, and dissolution.
Mr. Johnson earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Texas at Austin. Thereafter, Mr. Johnson completed his Doctor of Jurisprudence degree at South Texas College of Law.
- Practice Areas
- Residential Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate
- Corporate Transactions
- J.D., South Texas College of Law, 2013
- Academic Merit Scholarship Recipient
- CALI Excellence Award: Oil, Gas and Mineral Law; Wills, Trusts and Estates
- B.A. The University of Texas at Austin, 2010
- Bar Admissions
- State Bar of Texas
- Commercial Litigation
- Community Association Law
- Construction Law
- Corporate Transactions and ------------Outside General Counsel
- Cyber Risk
- Directors and Officers Litigation
- Fiduciary Litigation
- Labor and Employment
- Professional Liability
- Real Estate Practice