Casson Wen practices in the corporate, real estate, and estate planning and probate sections of Roberts Markel Weinberg Butler Hailey PC.
Mr. Wen serves as outside general counsel to local individuals and entities and handles a wide variety of business issues, including entity formations, corporate acquisitions, ownership interest transfers, corporate governance issues, and general corporate matters.
His real estate practice focuses on real estate development, in which he assists developers and community associations during the development phases of residential, commercial, and mixed-use projects of various sizes, including the creation of documents that serve to initially encumber real estate.
In addition to serving his clients in his practice, Mr. Wen is a Fort Bend County native and believes in serving his community. He currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Central Fort Bend Chamber. In addition, Mr. Wen serves on the Board of Directors for Behind the Badge Charities, Inc., an organization that serves Fort Bend County’s first responders, and is past President of the Fort Bend Young Lawyers Association.
- Practice Areas
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Transactions
- Real Estate Development
- J.D., Emory University School of Law, 2013
- Transactional Law Certificate
- President, Student Bar Association
- B.A., Emory University, 2010
- Honors and Awards
- Fort Bend Rising Star, Fort Bend Business Journal (2015)
- State Bar of Texas, Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Urban Land Institution-Houston
- Board of Directors, Central Fort Bend Chamber
- Board of Directors, Behind the Badge Charities, Inc.
- President, Fort Bend Young Lawyers Association (2015)
- Fort Bend Chamber Leadership Forum Class of 2015
- Member, Fort Bend County Bar Association
- Bar Admissions
- State Bar of Texas
- Commercial Litigation
- Community Association Law
- Construction Law
- Corporate Transactions and ------------Outside General Counsel
- Cyber Risk
- Directors and Officers Litigation
- Fiduciary Litigation
- Labor and Employment
- Professional Liability
- Real Estate Practice