Himesh Gandhi is an equity Shareholder at Roberts Markel Weinberg Butler Hailey PC, Himesh Gandhi represents local individuals and businesses in a wide variety of complex business transactions. His primary focus is in the areas of commercial real estate and assisting clients in acquisition, disposition, capitalization and formation of companies. Mr. Gandhiís real estate practice involves all aspects of commercial real estate including acquisition, development, capitalization, financing, leasing and disposition. Additionally, Mr. Gandhi is Board Certified in Commercial Real Estate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Mr. Gandhiís corporate law practice is devoted to formation and structuring of commercial entities in addition to acquisition, capitalization, financing and disposition, and contract review and analysis.
In addition to practicing law, Mr. Gandhi believes strongly in community service. In 2012, Mr. Gandhi was elected to Sugar Land City Council and became the youngest at-large councilman in the history of the city when taking office at the age of 35. He currently is serving in his third term on City Council and has also served as the Mayor Pro-Tem.
Mr. Gandhi has served as a board member for several community organizations, including the Fort Bend Chamber of Commerce, Child Advocates of Fort Bend and currently serves as the Vice Chairman of the Arc of Fort Bend.
In 2015, Mr. Gandhi was named a recipient of the prestigious Houston Business Journalís 40 under 40 awards.
- Practice Areas
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Transactions
- Real Estate Development
- Corporate/Commercial Law Practice
- Business Litigation
- J.D., South Texas College of Law, 2002
- B.B.A., Houston Baptist University, 1995
- Certifications and Designations
- Board Certified in Commercial Real Estate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Honors and Awards
- 40 Under 40, Houston Business Journal (2015)
- Fort Bend Rising Star, Fort Bend Business Journal (2011)
- Member, Fort Bend Bar Association
- Bar Admissions
- State Bar of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Commercial Litigation
- Community Association Law
- Construction Law
- Corporate Transactions and ------------Outside General Counsel
- Cyber Risk
- Directors and Officers Litigation
- Estate Planning, Probate and Trust ---Administration
- Fiduciary Litigation
- Labor and Employment
- Professional Liability
- Real Estate Practice